At Grafton Technologies we are working with Top IT Centers in Warsaw! Our Clients are building complex and meaningful software everyday!
Due to continuously expanding of our client, a bank holding company and a leading global investment banking we are looking looking for:
TechOps/DevOps Engineers -
who will join the team and drive innovations to one of most challenging project of new consumer deposits platform, while making sure systems run smoothly.
- Join a rapidly growing global team Digital Finance building a new consumer deposits platform
- Prevent, detect, and resolve all incidents on consumer deposits platform and all related vendor touch points and ensure the highest feasible platform uptime while managing upcoming releases/ DevOps
- Lead build and deployment processes to ensure developers have all tools and environments of multi-tier web application is configured / TechOps
- Develop and maintain application tools that build, deploy, and automate code management and product delivery processes
- Coordinate build schedules between applications development teams, database administrators, and operations /Senior TechOps
- A strong desire to disrupt the financial services industry and build cutting edge digital products for consumers
- Experience working as a DevOps or TechOps Engineer with all stages (inception, analysis, design, implementation, runtime and maintenance) of a large distributed systems
- Deep understanding of the Agile development methodology and DevOps tooling
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Great communication skills – as daily coordination with our global team is essential
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- Real global impact in the financial sector
- Work alongside Operations, Finance and Human Resource Management divisions (full service office and full ownership for their functions and products)
- Complete product ownership and peer code review
- Continuous development, access to robust training resources (i.a. Pluralsight, Safari books, Harvard Business Review or Egghead) and internal open online courses, soft skills education and more
Inne notatkiIf you are interested, please send your CV !
To apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/