For our Client- a leading financial organization, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Technical Support / Junior Network Specialist
This role is to
- Provide independent thinking and technical and business skills to a variety of programs, systems, networks, platforms and financial areas
- Provide assistance to more experienced staff across the Company, involved by maintaining, monitoring, testing, building, modifying, installing, documenting
- Assessing the efficiency , capacity compliance of systems, servers and processes to established standards
- Leverage for technical knowledge to solve basic problems, while referring more complex problems to higher levels
- Responsible for understanding independencies and the role of IT Infrastructure in supporting FT’s business model
- Assist in the monthly , annual and multiyear forecasting and budgeting activities
- Support the creation and maintenance of business continuity or IT disaster plans
- Maintain the integrity of the environment by implementing standards and security
- Work closely with project and support teams
- Technology related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- 2+ years of work experience in support of global corporate IT infrastructure systems
- Basic understanding of methodologies of operations processing ( i.e. , executing back-ups, batch production, problem escalation, report and tape processing )
- Should have worked on Windows environment , programming skills sufficient to edit , update and troubleshoot scripts
- Should have experience with network supported devices ( firewalls, routers, switches ) and protocols, LAN / WAN and platform environments, VoIP, wireless networking and advanced technologies
- Ability to manage multiple activities in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge working with Microsoft Office products , Adobe Acrobat, virus software and VPN technologies
- English knowledge B2/C1
- Should have a good communication skills, demonstrated sound judgment and the ability to work independently and within teams
- Unique opportunity to work within dynamic, professional corporate environment
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Excellent working atmosphere in modern business : Matla Office
- Flexible working hours
Inne notatkiTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. If you have already been in touch with us, contact the consultant directly.
The salary rates presented here are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer.
Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code (Articles 66 and 71 CC).
We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
IT and Telekomunikacja | Sieci | Proces / usługi IT | Oprogramowanie | Administrator | Helpdesk | Wsparcie | Tester | .NET | Pierwsza linia wsparcia | HTML | Microsoft | Ruter | Sieci | LAN | Voice | Vpn | Web | Windows | XHTML | Financial analyst