Very interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization.
- providing Technical Support for Customers,
- resolving customers issues,
- ensuring and providing quality service to both internal and external customers
- excellent French skills (oral and written) is a must,
- good English skills (oral and written),
- experience in customer service/support
- technical education will be an asset
- experience with technical matters will be an asset
- job contract
- trainings and professional development,
- attractive benefit package (extended medical and dental care, group life insurance, MultiBenefit Program, language courses and other)
- friendly atmosphere in the office
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs-disciplines=obsluga-klienta