Our client UK's energy supplier is seeking a Technical Operations Engineer(DevOps) with experience in Linux systems administration to join their team in Krakow.
They run in a largely OSS hybrid cloud environment supporting many systems and development teams as well as a production platform.
Currently the company wants to take over new European markets.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Extensive experience in Linux administration (or on DevOps position);
- Excellent understanding of HTTP protocol;
As an asset:
- Puppet, Docker, AWS;
- Database technologies such as Cassandra, Mongo, Postgres or Oracle.
BenefitsCompany offers attractive compensation package:
- stable employment contract;
- new office in the city centre;
- flexible working hours;
- language lessons (twice a week);
- fruits for everyone (twice a week);
- Good social package.