Our Client is international IT services company employing 90 000+ employees in 60+ countries. In Poland the company has 3500+ people working in diverse cities. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. For our Client we are looking for:
Technical Engineer (Product Implementation)
Your duty is to deploy and configure private cloud environments powered by VMWare automation &amp;amp; VCE vBlock hardware. Besides, you will provide guidance and technical support to operations teams to ensure high quality of service delivery.
- Participate in end to end vBlock deployment process for new customers
- Configure vBlock infrastructure on all of its layers (network, compute, storage, virtualization)
- Deploy and configure VMWare based cloud automation stack
- Define and configure workflows enabling automation
- Perform manual operations and changes on the vBlock infrastructure
- Perform minor vBlock RCM upgrades and capacity extensions
- Support operations with analysis of and consultancy for complex issues
- Contribute to defining proper security baselines to ensure cloud security
- VCP certification is required
- Knowledge of vBlock 300 product family - Proficiency in vRealize Suite
- Basic skills on OS administration (Windows &amp;amp; Linux)
- Proficiency in configuring (virtual) firewalls, load balancers, web server security, DNS, and related technologies
Nice to have:
- Network oriented certification (CCN*, VCP-NV)
- Knowledge of EMC Avamar and Data Domain setup
- Good interpersonal skills and customer handling skills
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities / strong organizational skills.
- Remote working
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Relocation allowance
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja