Who is our Client?
- Global security leader in a fast moving industry
- Who actually “makes a difference” by securing and protecting information of the biggest corporations and enterprises worldwide
- Whom employees are passionate security technology fans working in an environment where they thrive
- Where managers drive and support the career progression building very nice and casual work atmosphere!
- Are passionate about IT technologies and interested in networking, security and server areas
- Has the advanced skills in ENGLISH and GERMAN languages enabling you to work using these languages in daily communication with customers and international offices
- Want to work in a dynamic environment enabling the development of your IT knowledge and skills
…you are the person we are looking for!
Place of work: Warsaw
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintain a high level of technical support: resolving complex problems acting as a 2nd line support (Windows Server, Active Directory, Network, IT Security, Backup, Antivirus)
- Supporting the installation, repair and maintenance of complex Endpoint Protection systems
- Assisting customers in remediating threat outbreaks within their corporate environments by recommending best practices for prevention / containment.
- Diagnosing and addressing technical problems
- Working closely with other IT departments and offices, collaborating in projects
- Experience in resolving IT problems, ideally working with international customers
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Experience in troubleshooting software related and applications issues such as: process monitor, process explorer, Wireshark
- Good knowledge of Active Directory infrastructure including DHCP, DNS, user accounts, group policies and security.
- Understating of Network and Security issues
- Advanced skills in ENGLISH and GERMAN languages
- Being a communicative person with a “team spirit” attitude
- Attractive salary
- Health insurance
- Educational assistance, trainings
- Gym reimbursement
- Possibility of a further development within structures