Who is our Client?
- Global security leader in a fast moving industry
- Who actually “makes a difference” by securing and protecting information of the biggest corporations and enterprises worldwide
- Whom employees are passionate security technology fans working in an environment where they thrive
- Where managers drive and support the career progression building very nice and casual work atmosphere!
- Are passionate about IT technologies and interested in networking, security and server areas
- Has the advanced skills in ENGLISH and GERMAN languages enabling you to work using these languages in daily communication with customers and international offices
- Want to work in a dynamic environment enabling the development of your IT knowledge and skills
…you are the person we are looking for!
Place of work: Warsaw
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintain a high level of technical support: resolving complex problems acting as a 2nd line support (Windows Server, Active Directory, Network, IT Security, Backup, Antivirus)
- Supporting the installation, repair and maintenance of complex Endpoint Protection systems
- Assisting customers in remediating threat outbreaks within their corporate environments by recommending best practices for prevention / containment.
- Diagnosing and addressing technical problems
- Working closely with other IT departments and offices, collaborating in projects
- Experience in resolving IT problems, ideally working with international customers
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Experience in troubleshooting software related and applications issues such as: process monitor, process explorer, Wireshark
- Good knowledge of Active Directory infrastructure including DHCP, DNS, user accounts, group policies and security.
- Understating of Network and Security issues
- Advanced skills in ENGLISH and GERMAN languages
- Being a communicative person with a “team spirit” attitude
- Attractive salary
- Health insurance
- Educational assistance, trainings
- Gym reimbursement
- Possibility of a further development within structures
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/