Who is our Client?
- Global security leader in a fast moving industry
- Who actually “makes a difference” by securing and protecting information of the biggest corporations and enterprises worldwide
- Whom employees are passionate security technology fans working in an environment where they thrive
- Where managers drive and support the career progression building very nice and casual work atmosphere!
- Are passionate about IT technologies and interested in networking, security and server areas
- Has the advanced skills in ENGLISH and one of Nordic languages (FRENCH or ITALIAN or SPAIN) enabling you to work using these languages in daily communication with customers and international offices
- Want to work in a dynamic environment enabling the development of your IT knowledge and skills
…you are the person we are looking for!
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintain a high level of technical support: resolving complex problems acting as a 2nd line support (Windows Server, Active Directory, Network, IT Security, Backup, Antivirus)
- Supporting the installation, repair and maintenance of complex Endpoint Protection systems
- Assisting customers in remediating threat outbreaks within their corporate environments by recommending best practices for prevention / containment.
- Diagnosing and addressing technical problems
- Experience in resolving IT problems, ideally working with international customers
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Experience in troubleshooting software related and applications issues such as: process monitor, process explorer, Wireshark
- Good knowledge of Active Directory infrastructure including DHCP, DNS, user accounts, group policies and security.
- Understating of Network and Security issues
- Advanced skills in ENGLISH and one of below languages (FRENCH or ITALIAN or SPAIN)
- Being a communicative person with a “team spirit” attitude
- possibility of professional development, clear career path within internal structures of the company;
- friendly and open job environment;
- extended benefit package ( health insurance, Multisport card, Generously Subsidized Pension Scheme, Employee Share Purchase Scheme)
- employment contract;
- international work environment.
- educational assistance