For our client, prestige company, we are looking for candidates for position of:
- Arrange team meetings where relevant and meetings with direct reports, including minute taking and follow up with teams on key actions
- Booking travel and accommodation
- To assist in the preparation of presentations to senior managers
- Manage and prioritise the diaries of the Business Unit Director
- Provide general secretarial support
- Understand the key Board and Committee contacts and the timetable/processes involved plus assist with the deliverables for these meetings
- Provide accurate and professional responses to both internal and external queries
- Arrange Purchase Orders / payment of invoices where necessary
- Review/upkeep the filing and administrative systems for Central Europe
- Develop good working relationships with PAs in all other locations and offices
- To assist other members of the Poznan team in relation to some of the items outlined above, as appropriate
- Previous support at management level
- Ability to liaise with all levels within the Company, Board Members, external customers
- Strong MS outlook, excel, word & PowerPoint.
- Able to challenge processes and accepted ways of working
- Team player with flexible attitude to responsibilities and changing priorities
- Tact & diplomacy
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to provide project coordination support to core finance processes
- Good communication, customer service skills
- English Language both verbal and written
- Previous secretarial experience - including complex diary management.
- Very strong analytical capability and good business writing skills
- Well organised and structured thinker who shows initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work with great people in friendly and international environment
- Rich benefit and bonus package
- Modern workplace in the heart of Poznań
- Interesting job in successful multinational company with rich tradition and culture
- Numerous learning and development opportunities
Other notesIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Polish and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).