For our Client, the international company, that is opening a new project in its subsidiary in Krakow, we are currently looking for the candidate for the position of: Team Leader with Italian language
Person hired on this position will be responsible for:
- Achieving the Service Level targets through training, coaching and motivating all Team members
- Conducting daily meetings with the Team
- Conducting weekly performance feedback meetings
- Interacting with Client on a daily/ weekly & Monthly basis to discuss team/process
- Working with all the support departments to devise new initiatives to increase productivity & ensure smooth functioning
- Responsible for communicating any Marketing deals and Organizational messages/changes to the team members
- Responsible for staff retention within the team
- Coaching and supporting the team
- Master degree;
- Minimum 2 years in BPO/ Call Center or related role
- Min 1 year of experience on TL position (preffered TL role in a voice based organisation)
- Very good English and Italian language skills
- A mature outlook, determination to succeed, analytical mind and proven leadership skills
- Target Driven and result oriented
- Very good managerial skills
- Very good communication skills
- Coaching and mentoring them based on calls monitored on improving their skill sets
BenefitsOur Client offers work in an international environment, competitive salary and opportunity to participate in creating and developing new international business on the Polish market.
Other notesIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Polish and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/