A Swiss provider of technologically advanced solution for banking and financial services is opening its new Shared Service Centre - in Warsaw.
Newly created structures offer wide range of opportunities for development and work with advanced solutions within financial administration.
We are building the whole team from scratch and we are kindly inviting candidates to take part in the recruitment and together build a new brand on Polish market.
Duties will include:
- Build-up and maintain a framework for the production of IRS reporting (e.g. 1099, FATCA) and OECD’s common reporting standards (CRS)
- Review and enhance current tax compliance procedures and assist in the implementation of new controls and mechanisms
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on new Business Initiatives & New Products Review
- Analysis of client, product and reference data structures from a tax and compliance perspective
- Check and assess the applicability of tax opinions, coordinate with tax law firms and external consultants or service providers
- Deliver timely and adequate tax compliance reviews for risk management purposes
- Involvement in various ad-hoc projects and implementation initiatives of Tax Legisla-tion driven changes, by reviewing and establishing relevant internal guidance
- Assume function of Responsible Officer FATCA
- Promote awareness and deliver training to business units on relevant Tax Legislation developments
- Coordination with external experts and advisors in the tax area
- excellent English language skills
- German language will be a strong asset
- previous experience in BIG 4 will be a strong asset
- at least BA degree or equivalent in accounting or economics, tax law required
- min. 3 years working experience in a similar function either within a financial institution or an advisory/consultancy firm
- good knowledge in equities related tax-matters including FATCA and CRS
- any previous auditing or accounting experience is an asset
BenefitsThe company offers a whole range of standard corporate benefits.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | HR and Administration and Law | Audit | Banking | Finance | Investment | Law | Officer | Legal advisor | Tax | Compliance | BIG 4 | Consulting | Law firm | Specjalista ds. finansów