For a global consulting corporation, present in 140 countries, which recruits most experienced talents accross the globe and provides consulting services in many areas (finance, accounting, IT), we are searching for:
AP Associate with German and English
Place of Work: Wroclaw (Poland).
Job Type: Full Time.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Process expense reports assigned in accordance with documented procedure;
- Provide recommendations for any changes required to Expense audit procedures;
- Review and record travel expenses;
- Answer questions concering travel expenses reimbursetments;
- Contact with business clients;
- Respond emails and queries assigned in a timely manner;
- Implementing customer relations tools.
- At least very good knowledge of German and English (B2), both languages will be used actively at work;
- Bachelor degree in finance or other business related major is an asset;
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel);
- Excellent organization, problem solving & attention to details skills;
- Multi-tasking and adjusting to changing priorities under pressure;
- Effective/efficient/independent time management;
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible.
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment;
- Social benefits: language courses, multisport card, private medical care.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta