For a global consulting corporation, present in 140 countries, which recruits most experienced talents accross the globe and provides consulting services in many areas (finance, accounting, IT), we are searching for:
AP Associate with German and English
Place of Work: Wroclaw (Poland).
Job Type: Full Time.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Process expense reports assigned in accordance with documented procedure;
- Provide recommendations for any changes required to Expense audit procedures;
- Review and record travel expenses;
- Answer questions concering travel expenses reimbursetments;
- Contact with business clients;
- Respond emails and queries assigned in a timely manner;
- Implementing customer relations tools.
- At least very good knowledge of German and English (B2), both languages will be used actively at work;
- Bachelor degree in finance or other business related major is an asset;
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel);
- Excellent organization, problem solving & attention to details skills;
- Multi-tasking and adjusting to changing priorities under pressure;
- Effective/efficient/independent time management;
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible.
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment;
- Social benefits: language courses, multisport card, private medical care.