- Daily contact in one of the following languages: Czech, and Slovak with vendors and clients (inbound calls, answering their requests)
- Diagnosing and resolving client's issues related to documentation, information from database, financial area
- Booking data and documents to internal system
- Verification of data in documents
- Supporting team in daily activities
- Experience? You do not need to have. We are organizing the initial 3-weeks training.
How to convince us? If:
- Your level of one of this following languages is fluent or native: Czech, Slovak
- Communicate very well in English
- You are able to working in team, supporting your colleagues and sharing your knowledge
- Have analytical mind and sense of humor
- And you would like to work in multicultural environment in dynamic, young team
Please send us your CV in English.
BenefitsWhat we are offering?
- Employment contract, sign up directly with company
- Private healthcare package
- Multisport card
- Individual career path and possibilities to develop in multi-national environment
- Possibility to take part in many internal trainings, such as Excel, soft skills, language course
- On-boarding training
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Multilingual and Customer Service | IT and Telecommunications | Accountancy | Finance SSC / BPO | Finance | Customer service | Sales | IT | Accountant | Agent | Analyst | Assistant | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Finance | Financial | Excel | SAP | 1st line | Junior | Language | Pracownik administracyjny