For our client, international company we are looking for the candidate to hold a role of:
- Leading and development the store management (30 managers) and at the same time the whole organization (approximately 200 co-workers) to high levels of performance, ensuring the local succession and contributing to the country with competent people and high potentials.
- Building and implementation of a long-term strategy to the company, while also proposition of innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Being responsible for well running work processes and work flow through solid operations and routines, a proper staff planning and efficient ways of working with a constantly improving productivity.
- Completion of store administration and to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Raising the customers and co-workers satisfaction while also setting and secure high organisational standards.
- BS in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Extensive business experience and broad knowledge, passionate about the industry.
- High volume retail management.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Leadership skills based and business orientation based on values.
- Ability to engage every co-worker in common vision and strategic goals.
- Ability to quickly understanding local market conditions and capitalise on opportunities.
- Ability to stimulate and create healthy competition.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
BenefitsWe offer a great development opportunities in one of the most desired international employers.
Other notesAre you interested in this position?
Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English and in Polish with the ref. number in the subject of your application.