For our client, international company we are looking for the candidate to hold a role of:
- Leading and development the store management (30 managers) and at the same time the whole organization (approximately 200 co-workers) to high levels of performance, ensuring the local succession and contributing to the country with competent people and high potentials.
- Building and implementation of a long-term strategy to the company, while also proposition of innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Being responsible for well running work processes and work flow through solid operations and routines, a proper staff planning and efficient ways of working with a constantly improving productivity.
- Completion of store administration and to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Raising the customers and co-workers satisfaction while also setting and secure high organisational standards.
- BS in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Extensive business experience and broad knowledge, passionate about the industry.
- High volume retail management.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Leadership skills based and business orientation based on values.
- Ability to engage every co-worker in common vision and strategic goals.
- Ability to quickly understanding local market conditions and capitalise on opportunities.
- Ability to stimulate and create healthy competition.
- Fluent spoken and written English.