Our US based Client provides innovative solutions in fuel industry with entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years and around 30 000 employees worldwide. The company delivers software in multiple fields like energy, engineering or fuel industry.
For our Client opening the branch in Krakow we are looking for Solution Architect (Saas/Daas/AWS) who will be a key member of a team.
Location: UK or Poland, Krakow
We are looking for a Solutions Architect specializing in DaaS Technologies. You will architect data, interface and service architecture capabilities within software & technology solutions applications, built on our technology platforms and product offerings, for worldwide customers.
This role provides direction and leadership for driving architectural decisions for all new and existing software products and software-enabled services within the cloud development space including monitoring, data capture and analysis and DFS Software as a Service (SaaS) product offerings. This job reports to the Director, Architecture and Innovation.
- interpreting incoming requirements to define a system of products which are both internal and external to the company, the prototyping of the design models to aid the engineering teams
- examining the market requirements to define the non-functional technology requirements which allow the solution to continue to evolve to meet market needs. Some of these include:
- being able to review designs and code to ensure that it is adhering to the architecture that has been put forth
- Deliver ongoing DaaS product, services and systems presentations to product and sales teams
- developing strategies to improve the effectiveness of DaaS systems/services and DaaS systems/services development
- developing improved processes for DaaS systems/services development including regionalization and 3rd party integration
- collaborating with product managers and other stakeholders to define the architecture for software & software-enabled services; support definition of product roadmaps and solution capabilities outside the platform.
You should have:
- hands-on knowledge of DaaS product systems, cloud solutions and software as a service offerings
- extensive experince as SOFTWARE solition and delivery architect
- proven leadership and technical skills
- Software development skills( in . Net/C# is highly appriciated )
- practical knowledge of software development cycle, software architecture and product development
- communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Work in international creative environment in a world-class corporation
- Work in a new opened business in Pland and further develop the business in your area
- Permanent Employment contract
- Career development plan
- Cooperation in multicultural environment
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, etc.)
- Attractive salary in the market
- Relocation support (individually discussed)
- and many more
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja