Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
They are looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others, he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Be a key member of the team to produce high quality software
- Develop and implement test strategy to achieve objectives
- Guide team in best use of selected test approaches and techniques
- Design, develop and maintain automated component and system tests to increase coverage
- Ensure automation environments run smoothly and ensure all tests pass, or highlight any regressions
- Work effectively within multi-cultural team to define testable user stories and acceptance criteria and to resolve any defects that may arise.
- Actively collaborate with stakeholders to clarify requirements and define test cases
- Document and maintain manual test cases
- Respond to change including adding or adding test cases
- Prepare and present test reports to include status and coverage
- Develop automation libraries and tools as well as factory programming and configuration tools
- Degree in Computer science / software engineering, or equivalent
- Strong experience developing python scripts and applications
- Knowledge of application development in C++, java or .NET
- Proven ability to accurately test, evaluate and report results
- Knowledge in up to date development/test approaches and techniques, including test driven development, acceptance
Nice to have:
- Experience in test automation of embedded platforms
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience using testing frameworks such as Robot Framework, Squish or Selenium
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery approaches
- Understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP
- Patient and Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail as well as high levels of ownership and commitment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An excellent team player capable of delivering top results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique engineering technologies which are being powerded by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competetive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract