Our Client is a provider of market-leading online and mobile casino games, RNG lottery content and live lotto. Products include video slots, classic and video scratch games, 3D video keno games, instant lotto express, live studio lotto, and pooled progressive jackpots across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile games.
Most recently the company has provided well established gaming operators with the range of game products and expanding roadmap of new offers. The team made of iGaming skilled and experienced people is expanding very fast and we are now recruiting to join the office in Krakow.
- Create and maintain new release processes within the entire company
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and any changes in scope, QA plans and schedules
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continuously work towards making improvements in the release process
- At least 2 years of previous release and/or project management experience (solid understanding of project management principles is preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrate effective leadership and analytical skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience in Ansible, Docker and Java (nice to have)
- Practical knowledge of ITIL (nice to have)
- Stable employment within an international, well-established company
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Participation in development of a new company's office from the very beginning
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Private healthcare - LuxMed
- Benefit system – Multisport card
- English lessons with native speaker
- Choose your own gear - you can select your hardware