|Rodzaj umowy||Pełen etat|
|Opublikowane||4 dni temu|
Our Client is largest independent energy supplier which is seeking an experienced client-side Software Engineer– Java to join our forward thinking agile team.
This is a key role within the development team building advanced software solutions for our growing energy and telco business. Projects has a wide range of areas, including: the systems that support our customer facing teams; accurate billing for our customers; new business opportunities.
You will be working in a highly agile company that has DevOps principles and practices to make the software delivery process more efficient. You will be passionate about all things Java and have a thorough knowledge of Java development environments.
- Delivery high quality, efficient, defect free code following the basic agile principles of TDD
- Take a very involved role in the various agile activities
- Lead design and code reviews and be accountable for the actions taken from these sessions
- Act as scrum master for small project
RequirementsTechnical skills/ knowledge needed for the role:
- Experience of working with SQL database servers such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience of working with Java persistence frameworks such as hibernate
- The current technology stack includes:
- Java 7/8
- Spring and Spring Boot
- Asynchronous frameworks - Acca
- Messaging systems, e.g. ActiveMQ, Kafka
- SQL databases, e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL
- NoSQL databases, e.g. Cassandra
- JUnit, JBehave, Cucumber and various mocking frameworks for developing unit and functional tests
- Docker and associated technologies
- Puppet for application configuration
- Agile Methodology
- The energy industry
- Supporting applications in a production
- Development career, development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension, option to purchase childcare vouchers, and become eligible for our staff energy tariff along with other great ad-hoc offers
- Work in an international environment with diversity
- Stable employment
- Company events and many more
- Attractive and modern workplace close to the center
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja