At Grafton Technologies we are working with Top IT Center in Warsaw! Our Client is building complex and meaningful software everyday. Due to continuously expanding of our Client influence on the global market we are seeking a talented and motivated hands-on Software Engineer!
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Warsaw (Poland)
We are hiring for teams using dozens of technologies like Java 8, C++, Hadoop, Scala, Elastic, Kafka, Docker, Linux, both SQL & non SQL DB's just to mention a few. There is an opportunity to work at diversity teams and participate at green filed projects, backend systems as well as frontend with UI/UX tasks and DevOps roles.
- develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds
- work closely with technology and strategy teams across the firm to build high quality, secure, and maintainable systems using approved tools and software development practices
- supporting the electronic trading and risk management systems, manage all incidents in the electronic trading environments and take any follow-up actions necessary to ensure system stability
- enhance your technology skills by working closely with engineers working on cutting edge system
- Strong knowledge of OO and functional programming paradigms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with any RDBMS like: Oracle, DB2, Sybase etc.
- Linux/Unix experience
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- TDD approach, desire to produce quality, well tested production ready code
- Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies
- Permanent job contract, attractive salary with annual bonus
- Benefit Package (private life insurance and medical care)
- Opportunity to join one of the most advanced and innovative company
- Chance to work at the international teams with access to training programs
Inne notatkiIf you are interested, please send your CV !
To apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/