We are searching for experienced .NET Architecs who are eager to join software department of global international company.
- Design and maintain solution architectural artifacts (e.g. solution architecture design, integration maps, infrastructure models);
- Understand and meet the customer's requirements in business scenarios;
- Follow company's target architecture;
- Ensure integrity of the overall architecture;
- Reconcile conflicting concerns from different stakeholders;
- Documentation and communication of architectural assumptions, requirements and designs to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Several years of documented experiencein in designing of .Net architecture;
- Knowledge of SQL and databases;
- Collaboration mind-set within and across teams;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Communicative English.
- Clear career path
- Very good social package(MultiSport, Private insurance, etc.);
- Excellent opportunities for self-development in both technical and soft fields: free time to learn new technologies, many workshops and courses;
- Relocation package for those who relocates (ability to make work permit);
- Possibility to work remote few days per month if needed;
- Friendly workplace: nice restaurant, sport area for football and tennis.