For our Client, which is operating internationally and has its branch in Krakow, we are looking for:
.NET Developer (Production Support)
Our Client works with several international companies and executes highly sophisticated projects with talented people working on board. The employees use the latest technology in the projects, are involved in technical and social events, Code Retreats and Programming Contest. The company international global team has 500+ people on board. We have 120+ people in Krakow that work in a unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
- Work with diverse clients whose applications make use of all of the latest technologies focusing on SharePoint, SiteCore and WPF, WCF, MVC and more
- Ongoing development for projects in the post-production phase
- Perform remediation
- Troubleshoot complex functionality and performance issues across various applications.
- Manage ticket escalation with deadlines
- Maintain the incident management system
- Produce regular reports providing information on call trends /times
- SharePoint skills/ knowledge and willing to grow the skills
- Strong understanding of the .NET Framework and .NET technologies including: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Windows Forms
- Proven experience with SQL and database concepts
- In depth problem solving capabilities
- Ability to identify tasks and provide time estimates
- Ability to complete complex projects effectively
- Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)
- Good communication skills
- Have a university degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Career development opportunities
- Interesting projects with professional coworkers
- Benefit package (health care, Multisport card, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Stable employment
- Company events
- Work in an international environment with diversity
- Attractive and modern workplace close to the center
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja