For our Client, international manufacturing company that develops in two key areas: semiconductor manufacturing equipment and precision measuring systems, we are looking for experienced Candidates for Service Engineer position.
The main goal of this position is to provide technical support to customers, users and business partners in Poland.
- repairing, trouble shooting, inspection and calibration, user training, modification, installation
- reporting to service and enginnering manager
- technical education (mechanical engineering, electronic engineering)
- at least 5 years' of experience on similar position
- willingness to travel
- driving license cat. B
- fluent English
- stable employment based on permanent contract of employment
- additional financial benefits (like 13th salary)
- working tools: phone, laptop, car (to private use too)
- daily subsistence allowance (for each business trip)
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=produkcja