Our Client is one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, providing professional services for business clients. For this Client, we are looking for experienced a Technical Specialist , who will take part in building of new IT Centre in Warsaw.
To provide first and second line Service Desk support to internal users throughout EMEA, assisting them with hardware issues and software problems via phone and email.
- Provide first and second line technical support,
- Analyse user problems and follow through to resolution according to SLA and escalates any issue to the third line support,
- Monitor the local office call queue for incidents ensuring all issues raised are dealt with in an effective & efficient manner,
- Test new software and hardware, perform installations and updates for all IT equipment including desktops & laptops
- Supporting Citrix and home devices,
- Build & re-build of IT equipment with an understanding of imaging software.
- Proven experience in an IS/IT technical client–facing role,l
- Advanced knowledge of PC hardware set-up and configuration (including printers and wireless devices)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Demonstrable experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with network environemnt,
- Good knowledge of document management systems
- MCP or MCSE\MCDST certification would be desirable
- A strong ability to document IT processes and procedures
- Able to demonstrate excellent client/customer facing skills, with a good understanding of general business needs
- Able to communicate in non-technical terms and translete them on "technical language",
- Excelent knowledge about English language.
- Working in a company with rich tradition and culture
- Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
- Numerous learning and development opportunities
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
- Rich benefit and bonus package
- Attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/