The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company also holds top-three market positions in several related analytical instruments and is a leading provider of automated chemistry systems used in drug and chemical compound discovery and development. In addition, the Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of metal detection systems used in production and packaging.
For our new Shared Business Centre located in Warsaw we are looking for skilled Professionals willing to be part of this new team and work in a global environment presenting long term commitment.
- Very good oral and written English skills - C1
- German and/or French language is an asset
- At least 2-3 years professional experience in similar positions (preferably in SSC/BPO organization)
- Secondary education, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in an asset
- Very good MS Office skills
- Good understanding for complex business processes
- Quick perception, excellent attention to detail
- High customer orientation and focus on service quality and timeliness
- Availability for business travel and flexibility, especially in the period of transition
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system is an asset
- Interesting and challenging responsibilities in a successful leading multinational organization
- Trainings and professional development
- Attractive remuneration
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care, group life insurance, MultiSport Card/ Cafeteria program, language courses and others)