A Finish IT company, which lately became a middle-sized embedded software house, is building a new team of 7 experienced developers.
We are searching for people who are open for new technologies, esspecialy connected with security and network issues, who are willing to take part in many different projects, designed for best IT companies like those from telecommunication sector.
Project goal: the team has to design and develop new component for an existing software, which was bought from Canada and will be used by a well-know telecommunication company;
- 2 + years of experience in Java development for Regular position, 4+ years for Senior,
- experience with J2EE / EJB programming;
- Great object oriented design skills (not just a coder),
- database experience: Oracle, JDBC, SQL;
- knowledge about security standards,
- Previous experience with network equipment and services, especially Ethernet,
- Web UI design, GWT/GXT, AJAX.
- employment contract;
- competitive salary and social package (medical care, Multisport card, lunch subsidies, subsidies for: lunches, eyeglasses, mobile phone, vouchers, nursery school for children)
- team events;
- work in an international environment with nice and friendly atmosphere
- participation in end - to end project life cycle,
- flexible working hours;