One of the most popular British company from the energetic industry opened its new IT department in Cracow.
The company is famous from its very nonstandard solutions, based on mobile applications.
Currently we are looking for an exceptional candidate to step into a role of Senior Java Developer.
- Delivery high quality, efficient, clean code following the basic agile principles of test driven development
- Take a very involved role in the various agile activities, including leading planning and estimating sessions and reporting progress to their assigned project lead and/or project manager
- Lead design and code reviews and be accountable for the actions taken from these sessions, seeing them through to implementation as agreed
- Act as scrum master for small projects, typically as part of a large project under the guidance of a Lead or Principal Software Engineer
- Expert experience of developing within a Java environment and good knowledge of application servers
- Expert in the development of layered SOA/microservice architecture and implement and test RESTful services
- Experiences using Java workflow engines and Java messaging frameworks
- Experience working within an Agile framework, ideally Scrum
- Specific experience of test driven development, unit testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Stable employment contract
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- New office in the city center with parking spaces and access to an indoor parking for bikes
- Flexible working hours;
- Language lessons (twice a week)
- Fruits for everyone (twice a week)
- PlayStation, pool table and many more!
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.