Are you tired of your projects in which you do not have any contact with the business and cannot see the results of your work?
We are searching for competent Senior Java Developers who are willing to work close with the Client on the whole globe and have a direct impact for the insurance sector (like cars insurances);
The main area of responsibilities are:
- acting as a Tech Leader for junger and less experienced developers,
- contribute the implementation of a large project for external clients - build new user interfaces and intergrate them with Guidewire platform,
- taking part in customization of the existing software and be able to solve many complex technical problems,
- developing new functionalities to meet the client's requirements,
- building and maintaining relationships with the clients - key stakeholders,
- being part of an international group of developers and also have a change to take part in business trips (from time to time);
- 5 or more years of experience with JEE,
- Experience in Web Services, SQL, ANT
- Strong knowledge about Spring and Hibernate,
- Being familiar with Scrum methodology,
- Experience with Tomcat or Websphere will be a strong asset,
- Excellent English language - both oral and written,
A strong plus will be:
- Experience as a Java Team Leader.
- stable employment contract with a very attractive salary (B2B is not allowed),
- possibility to work with the newest technologies and many different systems;
- many internal trainings during first months of work,
- Guidewire certification,
- attractive benefit package: medical and group insurance, Multisport card, fresh fruits and juices for everyone,
- business trips for a good integration with other programmers in the project;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.