This is an opportunity to further develop your professional competence and the possibility to pursue your future professional career in many different directions - one of our leading Client - a global consulting company opens his doors for new employees who are willing to take the challenge and work in Guidewire project (insurance services).
The main area of responsibilities are:
- working as a Technical Leader to contribute the implementation of a large Guidewire project for external clients,
- taking part in customization of the existing software and be able to solve many complex technical problems,
- developing new functionalities to meet the client's requirements,
- planning and monitoring the project deliverables,
- building and maintaining relationships with the clients - key stakeholders, also during the business trips.
- 5 or more years of experience with JEE,
- Experience in Web Services, SQL, ANT
- Strong knowledge about Spring and Hibernate,
- Being familiar with Scrum methodology,
- Experience with Tomcat or Websphere will be a strong asset,
- Excellent English language - both oral and written,
- Being open for business trips around the globe - to German speaking countries, to East Europe and India;
A strong plus will be:
- Experience with Guidewire projects,
- Experience as a Java Team Leader.
- stable employment contract with a very attractive salary (B2B is not allowed),
- possibility to work with the newest technologies and within Java 7 environment,
- geting a Guidewire certification during work and initial trainings about global insurance sector,
- attractive benefit package: medical and group insurance, Multisport card, fresh fruits and juices for everyone;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.