Our Client provides most innovative solutions for molecular testing and diagnostic laboratories. It is one of the most successful IT biotech company, having an impact all over the world in healthcare and life science.
Currently the company builds up a new Software Development site in Wrocław and a new team of Senior Java Developers.
The team will be responsible for:
developing dektop and mobile applications based on Java and Eclipse platform,
creating tools for analysis of biological samples (DNA and PCR),
management of large data sets,
cooperation with software departments in Germany, UK and USA,
using Agile methods to provide most innovative solutions;
Scope of project: New development of a data management system to manage (cleanup and archive) NextGenerationSystem run data in the first release and to provide trending and QC analysis of run data in future releases. Product will be used internally and externally. Main challenge is the high amount of data to be managed and transferred. Application server with web-fronted and database and interfaces to other NGS software applications.
- at least 4 years of experience with Java 8; an asset will be to have knowledge about Eclipse platform,
- Experience with one of following tools: Polarion (Requirements, Design, Testcases), Enterprise Architect (UML modeling tool),
- good knowledge about Jira,
- experience in being a part of an Agile team;
- experience in CI will be an asset (especially with using Bamboo as a CI tool);
- stable employment contract and possibility to grow within many projects in a large international organization,
- very attractive benefit package: medical insurance, Multisport card, life insurance,
- language lessons,
- happy Mondays,
- internal and external trainings + budget for conferences;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.