Our client repeatedly ranks among top tech employesr in Silicon Valley, and is being honoured to be voted by employees as a “Best Place to Work” on Glassdoor. Want to find out why?
The company has a perfect combination of good working conditions, an excellent market opportunity, a rational and meritocratic company culture, quality software products, and a long history of careful hiring.
Our client values people at every stage of their career and try to minimize the barriers to collaboration. Every engineer and consultant bring something to the table whether in the earlier years of their career or after a long and successful progression. One of the core values of the company is integrity: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
If you are an independent, self-starting and quality-minded software developer with top-notch communication and analysis skills, we would like to talk to you.
Our client is expanding their Product Development team, opening a new centre in Krakow. You will be working on a small, collaborative team building extensions and configuration for our core applications to address a wide range of market needs. This is fast-paced, varied and challenging work, and may involve country- or market-specific business needs one day and complex integration with third-party software or systems the next.
Solution Developers are software engineers and more. Your work will require you to learn about a business or technical problem, distill the right set of requirements and think creatively about a solution. You’ll find the right tool for the job, then architect and build reliable, flexible solutions on thier modern technology platform.Our client considers quality from the start, test thoroughly and constantly work to improve the agile processes. As a member of the EDC, you will have a lot of responsibility and a chance to influence the way the team works.
RequirementsOur client cares most about your critical thinking skills and technical talent, however, prior experience with a majority of the following is desired
- At least 5 years of experience building n-tier web applications using Java-based technologies such as J2EE, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with facets of enterprise software systems development, including relational database systems (JDBC, ORM, data modeling and design), software architecture, system integration (messaging, web services, SOA), web UI
- Skilled at writing unit tests and testable components
- Clear written communication and documentation skills
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from third-level or higher education institution
- Strong software product development and delivery experience
- Ability to work in the Krakow area with occasional travel to the headquarters in Foster City, California, or Dublin, Ireland.
- Competetive salary package
- Attractive bonus system
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- Participating in building the new office from scratch
- Work with an enterprise-class software products
- Demanding software engineering projects with n legacy code
- Support on professional education