Recruitment and HR services company is currently seeking for a Senior IT Recruitment Specialist for our established and growing office. Work in a fast-paced, fun, positive and team-oriented environment while advancing in your career. We are looking for an ambitious performer who can lead and develop a strong team to ensure our continued success in the local marketplace. This office has a solid book of business and huge growth potential with a stable, experienced and high performing team already in place. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants the ability to grow into a market leader.
The scope of duties of Senior Recruitment Specialist will include:
- participation in the recruiting processes of professional IT/Engineering/SSC staff;
- operative recruiting work like preparing of job advertisements, application processing, interviewing, preparing of CV´s and prequalification of candidates, training and preparing of candidates;
- reporting to the branch manager;
- supporing and mentoring less experienced collegues and researchers;
- bachelor’s degree in human resources management or similar;
- min. of 1-30years of experience in the conducting recruitment processes, preferably in the IT/Engineering/SSC industry;
- HR experience, preferably in recruiting and hiring of new personnel;
- very good skills in English, both verbal and written;
- polish fluency, both verbal and written
- general skills in use of pc, MS office, internet, business systems;
- challenging and independent position within an international, dynamically growing company;
- stable work, developed and mature structures;
- competitive salary;
- benefit package;
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Polish and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/it/