For our clients we are looking for Incident Manager. Being one of the worldwide leaders in Cyber-security, the company has branches in more than 70 countries.
Working within the Global Major Incident Management process community, the Major Incident Manager role will include:
- leading the virtual team of technical resources from all technical areas, driving troubleshooting and recovery
- Verifying the severity of all levels of incidents in order to execute the correct level Incident Management process.
- Delivering clear and accurate communication during all incident across the business and technology on all of the management levels.
- Producing reports
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria
- German or French or English on advanced level
- experience in ITIL Operational in the Incident Management process. Knowledge of other ITIL processes interfacing with Incident Management.
- creative thinking, strong analytical and strong leadership skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science will be a plus
- There is a possibility to work remote up to 4 days pro week.
- Good relocation package
- attractive salary
- international teams
- working with the newest IT technology
- a lot of training, workshops and development programs
- Free language courses
- the best medical care in Poland and additional insurance
- MyBenefit System