For our Client, prestigious SSC company, we are looking for higly motivated General LedgerAccountant
Place of work: Wroclaw
- Perform monthly balance sheet analysis as part of the accounts close process;
- Ensuring proper preparation and reconciliation of reports and accounts;
- Fixed Assets accounting (maintain fixed assets records and follow-up certain accounts);
- Reducing exceptions through root cause analysis and implementation of solutions;
- Executing reports and postings related to the General Accounting Activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1,5 year of professional experience within Accounting area (preferable General Ledger department);
- Relevant University Degree;
- Good command of English language;
- Strong accounting and tax knowledge, good business understanding;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of another European language will be considered as a strong asset.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment;
- Friendly atmosphere at work;
- Attractive remuneration and benefit package.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/