For our Client famous and well known company on a market we are searching for Senior Specialist for M&A Financial Advisory team (due diligence).
Work place: Rzeszów
- Building good relationship with clients in regards to projects etc.
- Taking care about financial advisory projects for clients and providing support in case of risk management projects and compliance procedures
- Using spreadsheet, data analytical techniques
- Working on management, accounting data
- Reports preparation
- 3 years’ of experience in audit, financial controlling or transaction services
- ACCA qualification in progress or completed
- English language on C1 level
- MA/BA degree in finance, accountancy etc.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Communicative and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving, analytical, leadership skills
- Support in obtaining ACCA professional certification
- Created career path
- Social package: sports card, medical insurance and other
- Working in good environment for prestigious company
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc