Our Client provides most innovative solutions for molecular testing and diagnostic laboratories. It is one of the most successful IT biotech company, having an impact all over the world in healthcare and life science.
Currently the company builds up a new Software Development site in Wrocław and a new team of .NET Developers.
The team will be responsible for:
developing PC desktop applications with GUI based on WPF,
creating tools for analysis of biological samples (DNA and PCR),
management of large data sets,
cooperation with software departments in Germany, UK and USA,
using Agile methods to provide most innovative solutions;
Scope of project:
Develop new software plug-ins to extend existing software that configures, controls and analysis DNA analysis via PCR (using the RotorGene instrument). Create algorithms to analyze PCR, Melt or HRM data for research and applied testing. Plot data in interactive GUI elements, create reports using WPF technologies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar subject,
- at least 5 years of experience in C# development for Senior position, 3 years for Regular,
- good knowledge about WPF,
- experience in using Jira, Visual Studio, Bamboo, Subversion,
- experience in using Enterprise Architect (UML diagrams) will be a strong asset,
- experience in OOAD,
- practical experience with Scrum;
- stable employment contract and possibility to grow within many projects in a large international organization,
- very attractive benefit package: medical insurance, Multisport card, life insurance,
- language lessons,
- happy Mondays,
- internal and external trainings + budget for conferences;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.