A major and fast expanding international company, operating in 72 countries all over the world, awarded 3 times in a row with the Great Place to Work certificate, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Security Specialist.
In this position you will be a part of international team responsible for providing best administrative service for external companies.
- diagnosis of incidents,
- providing solutions, implementing changes to the infrastructure,
- cooperating with other departments to solve though technical issues,
- managing the quality and performance of applications.
- very good knowledge about Linux system - as a user,
- good English skills,
- experience on a position connected with administration, security, incident management,
- a plus will be: knowledge about scripting languages, Java web services or SQL servers;
- ability to work with international clients.
- Possibility to work partly remote (max 4 days a week) or to receive a very attractive relocation package (additional salary even for few years)
- Very attractive social package
- Language lessons
- Certification tracking
- Possibility to work with the newest technological solutions (Oracle, Novell, Microsoft) and for one of the fast developed IT center in CEE region
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.