For one of our client, world’s leading company dealing with digital transformation, innovation and smart creation we are looking for SIEM Security Engineer. The company annual revenue is 8 + billion Euro, the amount of countries they are working with is 35 + and the number of people there is 70,000 +.
Security Engineer SIEM
In the position of Security Engineer SIEM you will be implementing and maintaining SIEM infrastructure for both internal and external Customers, to provide constant security monitoring of IT critical assets.
RequirementsYou will be in charge of:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting SIEM infrastructure components with regards to system performance, capacity, security baselines.
- Designing, maintaining and troubleshooting the SIEM environment
- Implementing changes of SIEM infrastructure;
- Creating, maintaining and consult security monitoring measures;
- Building SIEM infrastructure for new customers
- Team Player
- Good analytical skills
- Good communicational skills
- English (B2)
Skills and competencies:
- Experience of Security Information Event Management systems (Sentinel, Intel, QRadar, RSA, Splunk);
- Experience in Linux administration and networking troubleshooting;
- Experience in programming in Python, Java, bash or other languages;
- Understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts;
- Understanding of ITIL processes;
- Understanding of Security principals: Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- System My Benefit (you choose your benefits)
- Development System (free access to e-learning system where you develop yourself )
- Free foreign languages learning, funding to postgraduate studies
- Relocation bonus
- The possibility to work remotely after probation period
- Life and disability insurance, private medical care
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja