Our client - international SSC located in Lodz - is currently seeking candidates for the position of SAP FI/CO Support Analyst.
- Tests, documents, and conducts end user training regarding SAP enhancements to ensure the system is being used properly and meeting business needs.
- Reviews, analyzes and supports our Business Processes that are configured in our Global SAP Design/Template.
- Review and maintain new and existing functionality in SAP FI/CO module, provide customizations when needed.
- Champions the use of commonly-used concepts, standards, and best practices and procedures within SAP FI/CO module
- Works with end users to provide global system support and to understand enhancements requests.
- Provide support and backup to other Global SAP Team members.
- Strong, documented experience with SAP FI/CO, minimum 5 years of experience required.
- Experience in international work environment a plus.
- Basic SAP knowledge for SD and MM module.
- Experience in a manufacturing, chemical or engineering industry a plus.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree in Business is preferred or equivalent Certification in this field.
- Native Polish Language Skills required and excellent written and verbal skills in English. Other language skills a plus.
- Proficient in Standard Office Applications, especially MS Excel.
- set of social benefits.
- attractive salary.
- friendly atmosphere at work.
- possibility of professional development.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Finance SSC / BPO | Accountancy | Agent | Assistant | Accountant | Specialist | ACCA | CIMA | ERP | Excel | Department | Back office | Finance | Financial | Business unit | Corporate | Junior | SAP | Billing / dunning | General ledger |