For our client, international production company, we are looking for candidates who are interested to work as a Sales Administrator with Czech language.
Workplace: Łódź, Poland
- Supporting the sales process for the clients from Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary;
- Contacting with the Sales Director: actual support and reporting;
- Contacting with customers and answering their questions;
- Planning the demand for the customers;
- Making presentations for the customers;
- Preparing sales reports.
- Higher education;
- Experience in work in Customer Service area;
- Good knowledge of English – B1 min.;
- Very good knowledge of Czech – B2 min.;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Teamwork and solidity.
- Stable employment based on the employment contract;
- Benefit package (private medical care, insurance card, sport card, lunch pass and others);
- The opportunity to develop your competence through participation in trainings;
- The possibility to develop in the international structures;
- Relocation package for abroad employee.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send your CV to us.
Please note that we will contact only with selected candidates. We guarantee discretion.
Enginneering | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Multilingual and Customer Service | Electronics | Industry | Customer service | Engineer | Technician | Assistant | Specialist | Telemarketer | Support | PLC | SEP | FMCG | Language | Customer | Incoming call | BPO | Call center | Pracownik działu obsługi klienta