For our client, international production company, we are looking for candidates who are interested to work as a Sales Administrator with Czech language.
Workplace: Łódź, Poland
- Supporting the sales process for the clients from Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary;
- Contacting with the Sales Director: actual support and reporting;
- Contacting with customers and answering their questions;
- Planning the demand for the customers;
- Making presentations for the customers;
- Preparing sales reports.
- Very good knowledge of Czech;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Experience in working in Customer Service area;
- Higher education;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Teamwork and solidity.
- Stable employment based on the employment contract;
- Benefit package (private medical care, insurance card, sport card, lunch pass and others);
- The opportunity to develop your competence through participation in trainings;
- The possibility to develop in the international structures;
- Relocation package for abroad employee.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
Enginneering | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Multilingual and Customer Service | Electronics | Industry | Customer service | Engineer | Technician | Assistant | Specialist | Telemarketer | Support | PLC | SEP | FMCG | Language | Customer | Incoming call | BPO | Call center | Pracownik działu obsługi klienta