Do You have proficient/fluent level of Romanian?
Do you know also English well ?
Location: Warsaw, Poland
What will be You responsibilities?
- Contact and support of the foreign markets - Romanian and foreign markets
- Management of the process of orders
- Organizing the deliveries
- Instruct and liaise with warehouses, plants and forwarders to prepare and arrange the execution of the shipment of goods
- Issuing the invoices, SAP system
- Handle complaints and return shipments
- Maintain, update and file customer files, records and internal documents
- Monitor credit situation of the customer
- Cooperating with different departments on a global level
- High quality customer assistance
- Fluent or Native level of Romanian language (Min. C1/C2)
- Very good English - Min.B2
- Min. 3 months experience in Customer Service/Administration/Supply chain/orders management and related
- Proactive attitude, team spirit
- Wills to work in a multicultural environment
- SAP is not required but will be a plus
- Availability to start almost immediately!
- Permanent contract of employment
- Multicultural and friendly environment
- Benefit/Multisport Card
- Private Medical Care
- Career path; Trainings and many more
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Sales and Marketing | Customer service | Sales | Translator / interpreter | Teacher | Support | Specialist | Assistant | Analyst | Agent | Representative | Seller | Advisor / counsellor | Incoming call | Junior | Language | Call center | Customer | Telemarketing | Office | E-commerce | Sales | Telesales | International | Asystent