Our client is the #1 software services and solutions provider from Central and Eastern Europe with 13 200+ Engineers, Designers and Consultants. From software products to core business applications, it has provided expert consulting, development, testing, support, and infrastructure services to many of the world’s leading organizations.
As the world of technology has evolved, so has our distributed delivery model, which now includes advanced capabilities in running Agile and Lean engagements in a mix of Onshore/NearShore and Offshore models.
Resource Manager will be based in Krakow, at the company's client site (IT global delivery centre) together with an on-site team dedicated to delivering software development service. The Resource Manager allocates people to the projects; makes sure that employees' assignments match their skills and ambitions; creates career development programs, training programs and target plans for the developers, motivates people. The Resource Manager works very closely with the client. Cooperating with the talent acquisition team, The Resource Manager participates in definition of recruitment demand. The main responsibilities: To manage 6 scrum teams of database developers. Main scope of technologies: Oracle, Unix, NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in managing software development department, including design of career and training plans, carrying out performance reviews, defining development targets, allocating people to projects, recruitment, motivating people;
- Experience with object-oriented development, a good candidate has completed the career path from software developer, through software development team leader to software development manager;
- Experience with agile methodologies, scrum;
- Excellent command of English;
- Software development background is a must.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.