For our client, prestige global company , we are looking for candidates for position of:
- Turn profile requirements into effective name generation sourcing strategies;
- Identify prospective targets using LinkedIn, internal databases and other sourcing tools and create profiles of targeted individuals;
- Update candidate records in internal system;
- Identify new trends of Talent Research methodologies;
- Create reports;
- Identify industries and companies to focus on and functions and skills to target;
- Develop the skills and capabilities of other members of recruiting team.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent English language skill;
- min. 1 years of recruiting research experience;
- Strong working knowledge of leveraging social networking sites to identify top talent, e.g. LinkedIn, Xing, etc.;
- Proven track record of innovation in identifying talent;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Superb communication skills;
- Ability to learn and share knowledge and experience;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Interesting career path in a successful multinational organization;
- Skills development through diverse work assignments and trainings;
- Very good working conditions including benefits package (health care, insurance, Multisport card, etc. )
Other notesIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Polish and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
HR and Administration and Law | Administration | HR | Administrator | Advisor / counsellor | Consultant | Recruiter | Specialist | Back office | BPO | EMEA / CEE | HR | HR policy | SSC | Personal | Personnel | Outsourcing | Recruitment | Recruitment agency | Office | Talent aquisition | Specjalista ds. rekrutacji