For our client, one of the most prestigious companies within banking sector, we are looking for experienced candidates for position of:
Vendor Risk Management Reporting Analyst
Scope of responsibilities:
- Ensure that all Reports are delivered timely, accurately and efficiently
- Ensure assigned activities/ project tasks are perform timely, efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that established operational SLAs are met throughout the reporting lifecycle.
- Ownership for the delivery projects / daily processes to defined plans & quality standards.
- Review VRM process related documentation against logic, consistency and standards set out in Key Operating Procedures.
- Work closely with Control functions on the topic of Vendor Risk.
- Liaise directly with global Subject Matter Experts .
- Compliance with the rules and established procedures for the implementation of tasks in the team.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all levels of the organisation globally, managing the requirements and expectations of key stakeholders.
- Other activities assigned by the manager.
- Minimum 1-2 years in a cross-cultural global, financial organization, preferably in an operational/analytical /audit environment with a risk management focus.
- Economical/Financial University degree
- Experience with VBA as a must
- SQL, Access, databases knowledge
- Strong Analytical skills, attention to details and data interpretation skills.
- Very good communication skills. English proficiency is a must
- Able to work in global virtual teams in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Strong teamwork & networking skills.
- Strong organizational skills and structured approach to work
- Work opportunity within prestigious banking structures.
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company.
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place.
- Attractive social benefit package as well as training and development.