For our client, one of the most prestigious companies within banking sector, we are looking for experienced candidates for position of:
Reporting and Analysis Team Leader
- Responsible for coordinating, conducting, and documenting IFRS financial reporting activities;
- Broad-reaching Excel-based and Access-based solution to support the function;
- Preparation, analysis and review of US GAAP/IFRS reporting including more complex disclosures,
- Liaison with other functional departments to ensure the quality, accuracy and completeness of the financial reporting, cost MI and Management Accounting;
- Develop and utilize various analytical reports to assist with the understanding and validation of certain IFRS disclosures;
- Liaison with the Finance Directors, Local Accounting and IT teams to drive process improvements;
- Preparation of deferred tax calculation;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access in a business environment
- Working knowledge of SAP & SAP BW
- Degree level and/or relevant practical experience (4-5 years)
- Knowledge of core banking products
- Cross GAAP knowledge (Polish GAAP, IFRS & HGB)
- Very good English language skills
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analysing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Work opportunity within prestigious banking structures.
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company.
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place.
- Attractive social benefit package as well as training and development.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Finance SSC / BPO | Banking | Audit | Analyses | Analyst | Administration | BIG 4 | Back office | GAAP | Fixed Assets | Financial | UK GAAP | US GAAP | Administrator baz danych