For our client, one of the most famous companies in the international arena which works in the area of finance & accountancy currently we are looking for candidates for the position of Senior Recruitment Specialist.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment of all management and support positions across all functional groups within the care services business segment
- Develop relationship with the managers to ensure full understanding of their requirements
- Handle local and HR projects
- Support personnel department with the signing of contracts, annexes and cyclical staffing processes
- Build strong positive relations with candidates as well as internal clients
- Min. 3 years of professional recruitment experience
- Fluent English Language skills – verbal and written are mandatory
- Self-reliance and good organizational skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Package
- Basic knowledge of personnel administration and labour law
- Experience within international companies is appreciated
- Competitive annual base salary (additional financial bonuses)
- Social benefits e.g. private healthcare, multisport card, language lessons
- Real challenges in fast paced working international environment
- Possibility to grow iniside of the structures
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.