For our client - an international company with its polish HQ in Opole, we are currently looking for
Recruitment Manager – International projects
Our Client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Recruitment Manager that will play a leading role in managing polish branch, setting up a delivery strategy, hiring the best/suitable candidates and contribute to the business excellent performance and delivery of business objectives.
- Manage a team of 15: Branch managers, Recruiters, Marketing and Finance Specialists: daily coordination, support, motivation
- Delivery management of the recruitment process according to agreed SLA, KPI (different sectors/ level of seniortity)
- Responsibility for the financial result of polish team, planning and achieving monthly/yearly budget and headcount
- Work with HQ to improve service to the business
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes
- Experience in managing and coordinating the team (over 15 people)
- Proven experience in a high volume rercuitment projects (Staffing agency experiences will be an advantage).
- Experience in build lasting relationships with clients
- Good command of English and Polish
- Knowledge concerning procedures SLA
- University degree
- High communication skills, organizational skills, initiative and the ability to motivate employees
- An outstanding challenge in the international company
- Working on permanent contract with attractive salary
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone.