Now is your chance to demonstrate your HR Management skills in High Profile Position. Our Client is a major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world. Currently we are looking for experienced candidates for Recruitment Manager to support its growth and development.
Working as part of the HR team, this is an exciting opportunity to design, manage and support the Talent Acquisition Process for the business.
Location: Relocation to western-central Poland (financial support provided)
- Management, design & delivery of the Talent Acquisition Process
- Develop resourcing campaigns, including international sourcing, advising on process, routes to market and use of assessment and selection tools and media and resourcing technologies
- assist in ad hoc HR and project work as required by the needs of the business
- Creating and implementing recruitment strategies, tools of selection and evaluation of candidates
- Manage executive recruitment and design in‐country recruitment processes in conjunction with local Managers and European HR Team
- Manage a team of HR Specialists and recruiters
- Work alongside Global HR partners within Talent Acquisition to improve service to the business
- At least 6 years’ experience in HR department , preferably gained in consulting/SSC/BPO/IT company, including
o 3-4 years’ experience in people management
- Proven experience in working in a complex matrix, with a broad base of cultures, dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with the ability to build and facilitate meaningful and longstanding relationships at a senior level
- Strong influencing and persuading skills – able to sell an idea to a challenging audience
- Commercial mind set, always putting the business first
- Knowledge of Polish labor law
- Fluent English and Polish is a must
BenefitsOur Client offers:
- working in an international environment
- self-development possibility along with the company growth
- attractive salary and benefit system
- opportunity to take part in challenging projects.