Grafton Recruitment is looking for experienced professionals who would like to join our Warsaw office and fill a position of Recruiter.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with decision makers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, media, and internet sites; providing information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- min. 2 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to
- English skills min B2+
- University degree preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills communication skills and team based project experience
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of internet research
- Competitive salary, depends on your experience and skills
- Social package
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.