For our Client, international company with stable position on a market, we are looking for R&D Lean Analyst
Working as the R&D Lean Analyst you will support the Operations and be a liaison among all stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
You will work across all levels of an organization and may be involved in everything from process design, methodology development to project management. You will also drive change and be expected to execute a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change to organizations.
Your responsibilities will include profound understanding of stakeholders and business needs, assessing the impact of changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and procedures, developing & implementing tools or streamlining existing procedures and tools as necessary, as well as ensuring compliance of all these aspects with established policies.
- Experience in a similar role and environment (lean or continuous improvement specialist desirable)
- Experience in using tools from Lean Management, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, Performance Management and Change Management areas
- Excellent English skills
- Solid working knowledge of Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- University degree, preferably in finance/accounting or business administration combined with sound knowledge in finance & accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence stakeholders at all levels, including senior management
- Excellent skills in solving problems, making decisions and resolving conflicts
- Independent, self-driven and proactive
- Holistic & analytical way of thinking
- Permanent employment contract
- Work in multinational company
- Multisport Card
- Private health care
- Trainings and courses
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja
HR and Administration and Law | Law | HR | Administrator | Officer / clerk | Recruiter | Specialist | Administration | Back office | CRM | Development | HR | In-house | HR policy | Interim | Junior | Legal | Office | Personal | Personnel | Polish labour law | Recruitment | Recruitment agency | SAP HR | SSC | Talent aquisition | Specjalista ds. rozwoju i edukacji