For our Client, leader in business process outsourcing, that provides strategy consulting, technologies and services for customer management, we are looking for highly motivated candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist.
As part of the wider Quality Team the candidate will be responsible for:
- Listening to and monitoring associate calls for customer satisfaction according to our Client specified policies, thresholds, and procedures
- Developing, aligning, implementing, measuring and reporting on customer quality evaluations across the Europe and providing coaching, feedback, and reporting to the Team Leads
- Supporting a culture of coaching to meet or exceed a quality customer experience satisfaction scores
- Very good knowledge of German (it has to be at level C1/C2)
- Good knowledge of English
- Min.1 year of experience in Customer Service
- Experience in driving quality improvement and delivering quality in line with brand values, preferable in SSC/BPO/Sales area
- Willingness to work with outsourced partners
- Proven knowledge of call center business
- Experience of working with quality tools to monitor performance
- Cultural awareness and appropriate sensitivity in workings across multiple countries
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Social benefits e.g. private healthcare
- Real challenges in fast paced working international environment
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.